Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DANG OPRAH SHOW

Hello... did anybody see Oprah yesterday.. wow, an emotional ride.. for sure.. kids speaking out about what makes them angry.. saying it out loud and crying.. I'm crying, Chey's crying because it's so touching.. Then... I asked her.. (don't know what I was thinking..) "Chey are you ok, do you have any anger inside.. well low and behold.. the words.. I'M ANGRY BECAUSE YOU HAVE CANCER came pooring out of her.. crying and asking why.. I teared up a little but was strong and told her how lucky we have been since the news.. was it good for her, yes... I think her opening up yesterday was a confirmation that it's ok to speak out and say what's bothering you. a reminder for me, that although we move on, and look on the brighter things in life and keep ourselves busy.... we all have a tendancy to bury things deep inside and truly need to let them out to be able to live fully.. that is with anything, relationships, money, health, family issues... a good lesson for us all. Thanks for being here for me today. I'm subbing P.E. and having a good day but did need to get this out. May God bless you all today.
Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie I want to thank you for inspiring my kids. I was very reluctant to tell Baleigh the truth about all that was going on whith you as that she takes alot to heart. I admire you for all you do and have done just want to let you know that all of us adults think about you and I do read this very often but my kids see you as someone who has overcome something that most people would have mabye responded in a total different way to and I truly beleive that that has had an impact on both of the girls because of how strong you are and I wanted to share with you that both of them tink of you all the time, as weird as it may seem I think Bay felt a connection and insipration because I explained to her what all you have been through right or wrong I felt with her medical problems she needs someone to look up to and admire and we have not met anyone better for that than you. I appreciate your will and strong attitude wish I had that on some days to get through with Bay's stuff and nobody that has been there has any idea for judgement. My whole and entire point for my ranting was Thanks, you really have done more for more people then I think you will ever know!!!!!!!!!!! Stay strong and please keep your updates going it helps me and Baleigh too!

Jessica

Julie said...

You truly bless, inspire, motivate, and make so many people actually LIVE BETTER EVERYDAY!!!! Thanks for your words of wisdom ~
Love Julie