Monday, January 26, 2009

Busy Weekend

Hope you all had a safe weekend. We filled our glass to the very minute this weekend. Sat. Chey had Dance and cheer practice and 2 basketball games, Sunday cheer competition in Shreveport. All a lot of fun and fast paced.. Cheyenne is so versitle and amazing, she gives 100% at everything she does. (proud momma moment... I'm aloud) :-) Feeling good.. you could say a used a lot of energy this weekend and feeling it today.. but that's normal for anyone.. so I'm normal (haha) Subbing today throught Thur. at our Middle School and heavily in my mind working on plans to help the kiddos in the childrens home. You'll be hearing a lot about that I'm sure. So, I'll be checking back with you all. Have a great Monday. Debbie

1 comment:

Julie said...

eager & interested to hear more about the children's home.