Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's Hump Day !!


We've made it through the first two days and on the down hill slide for the week.!! Today I'll be working on trying to get permission to get into the hospitals in Tyler to visit sick children.. to give them a smile for the day and hope. Sure just walking in as Darby could work.. I mean who could turn that wonderful face down.. but I want to be able to do it regularly..
Still having those deep thoughts and what if's.. going through my head.. I don't want to worry but as a female, mother and wife.. I think it's our nature to do this a little. I'm a believer and won't let it take over my day.. Think I'll put Curt's "Mr. Incredible" costume on and tackle the day. (sorry Curt) Keep me and our family in your prayers. Love Deb

3 comments:

brennan said...

You go girl, and make people smile and happy. You deserve every good day that you are getting and many more. Hope to see ya'll soon.

Anonymous said...

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

So don't worry about today or tomorrow it's all in His hands!! :)

You have a great day Deb!!!

Melody

Sallee Times said...

Very well put ladies.. Thank you !!