Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Cheer Tuesday..

Hello my friends and family.. Hope you all are doing well.. I'm busy today working on cheerleading stuff.. although we are a pee wee football team.. we have 1 competition that we go to in November and compete against the other cheerleaders in our league.. kinda like our "superbowl". We have to do a cheer, chant and a 2 minute dance.. I'm mixing music, creating a dance and so on.. fun, time consuming.. but I love it. Then Chey is on a competition cheer team Spirit of Tyler.. she loves that so much.. my little "mini me" :-) so proud. Got a call back from the hospital about DARBY visiting.. just gotta go through a short volunteer program and we'll be in like flin.. so much going on.. Oh and did I mention Curt and I will be celebrating 13 years of marriage in October.. Wow.. we need a trophy.. (haha) so today I'm rambling.. hope you've enjoyed hearing my wheels spin.. I'll check back in with ya tomorrow.. remember to
Live, Laugh and Love like theres no tomorrow!! Love Debbie

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you heard back from the hospital about DARBY! Can't wait to hear stories of making the kids & parents happy! Maybe you could also do a motivational program at the schools! It's never too early to start kids thinking positive & being happy with themselves.
You always have sooo much going, but I know that makes you thrive - keep it up, we all can tell how happy you are!
love ya!