Monday, September 29, 2008

Hey there..


Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was filled with entertainment at a Mud Bog, a New Start... I was Baptized, followed by fun with friends and a disappointing loss by the Dallas Cowboys. I was so exciting to have friends and family show up to support my Baptism.. what a wonderful experience for us all. Thanks again for coming.. Did any of you take my advice from last week and spend some good ol fun with your family.. something out of the ordinary? If you didn't shame on you. (just picking on ya) I took a little week off from cheerleading and will be hitting it hard again this week. No luck last week on phone calls to get in to see the kiddos in the hospital so I think a surprise visit this week is in my plans.. Enjoy your day today and I'll be in touch. Love Debbie

1 comment:

Julie said...

You & Curt look happy & relaxed in the pic! We had a family trailride weekend - it's so fun seeing the boys enjoying riding & playing at the camp. Can't wait til the next one! Glad your weekend was good!