Thursday, September 11, 2008

Holy smoke I'm tired...

Wow.. today's sub job was busy.. I swear every kid in my 4 classes had to go to the bathroom.. it was an emergency.. and if not, they needed to get something from their locker.. and if not that they needed to go to the nurse.. I could write a cute book of excuses to sub teachers and I bet people would buy it for laughter.. then I had cheer practice.. I'm tired.. Bet I get a good nights sleep tonight.. well I hope so.. I sub again tomorrow but in Life Skills children with severe disabilities.. only 4 of them. I think they have a hard time getting subs for that class.. I'm kinda attracted to those kiddos..
So Darby shipped but I won't get him till Tues. (bummer) I'm praying for you all who may be in the line of the hurricane.. things will be fine.. again, you are welcome to come to see me. I love company. Take care.. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Love Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,

That is so nice of you to offer your land to folks leaving south texas. Your heart is as big as IKE!!!!

I just heard all games are cancelled tomorrow in Alba, the kids will be disapointed! I'm sure the storm will keep them busy for a little while :(

See ya,
Melody

Julie said...

Thanks for offering your house/land....we all camped out at Jacob & Alisha's house. It was cool & crazy up here...Adam got a big Hickory tree on his truck! Glad it wasn't the house!