Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tues. June 1st

I'm off for 2 weeks!! It was nice not having to get up early this morning to head to treatments.:-) Pretty tired today so I'm thinking about taking a lil nap. It can't hurt to give in a little bit. Don't have a lot of big plans for the 4th but I don't mind. Your prayers have been good for me and our family.. I'm so thankful. I'm hoping over the next 2 weeks the side effects will calm down a little and I can get my strength back to be 100% me.. wishful thinking.. maybe but.. it could happen. Thanks for checking in.. i'll keep you posted on the progress.. Love Debbie

4 comments:

shellyb said...

HEY DEB

JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I "BELIEVE" IN YOU!!! STAY STRONG! YOU AND THE FAMILY ARE IN MY PRAYS HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE 4TH!! THE NEXT TWO WEEKS TAKE A MUCH NEED R & R AND TRY NOT TO WORRY!! LOVE YOU LOTS
SHELLYB

Julie said...

I feel the same as Shelly B!! Relax and try not to think every little change/pain is bad...it could easily be your body healing!! Tell Curt & Chey a big "HELLO" from the Flores Family! Love ya'll!!

stephanie said...

I sure hope you enjoy your 2 weeks off of treatment and get some well deserved rest. Enjoy your 4th of July with your family!

Also, keep in mind that being on an emotional roller coaster is not a sign of weakness at all. You are doing great. You and your family are going through alot right now and it's ok to get overwhelmed and cry. Use your support system and try not to be super woman and do everything yourself like I'm sure you normally would. Hang in there and keep in mind that alot of people are praying for you. I hope you beat this real soon.

Stephanie

Unknown said...

Hey, Deb;
Hope you do enjoy this time off! Each comment is correct....don't think each pain or change is a problem you may be healing. Also remember to lean on the Lord and your friends for the support you need during this time! We all love you and are praying for you! Each morning when I take Ali (dog) out to potty I stop at the fence and say my prays while it is quiet and dark outside (5am). I always include you, Chey and Curt for healing and strength! Just want you to know I am here for you anytime you need and will continue to include you in my prayers!! Love, Kimbra