Monday, July 14, 2008

Short and Sweet

Hey there. Hope you all had a good weekend. I'm getting ready to go for my next round of radiation this morning so I gotta make this short.. I'll get back with you later today.. Promise. I visited the ER on Friday night numbness in several areas.. had to get an MRI (whew interesting) instead of keeping me through the weekend they decided to schedule an appt. this week with an EMG (think that's right) basically a nerve dr. Pretty scary on my part.. Todays radiation will be several hours.. they are implanting the seeds. Keep me in your prayers as I know you are. Thank you. Deb

3 comments:

stephanie said...

It sounds like you have had a rough weekend. I hope that some of the pain lets up soon. Best of luck with your radiation treatment. I pray that everything goes good and you get a good report back from the doctor when you are done with this round of treatment. Try to keep your spirits up.

Stephanie

Julie said...

So...do they think the numbness stems from the radiation or cancer? Keep us updated! Will be praying & thinking about you all! Hope today's radiation went well.

Anonymous said...

We are praying and thinking about you today! I hope everything goes good today. Just know you are being thought about.

Derek, Jamie, Ally and Macie Hansel