Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wednesday's "Special"

I'm very nervous on what they may find in the test today and tomorrow. I'm worried about ending up in the hospital or something.. Just as I panicked and went to Disneyland... I started to do so this week. Yesterday turned into a "bucket list" if you will. I took Chey to get a couples massage. She'd been wanting to do it for a while... She was thrilled smiling from ear to ear and enjoyed it so much. It was a beautiful experience. Next would be dancing and time with Curt. When we first met, country dancing was our thing.. I can only explain it as beautiful, it was like no one else was around.. and us bonding as one as we'd glide across the floor. Kinda like that saying dance like no ones watching.. but I do believe people did watch us dance. Course we were both tired from the day and didn't have the strength to go to a club.. My mother in law took the girls to see a movie.. so we stayed home.. reminisced, cried, laughed and danced in our own living room.. it was more romantic and beautiful than I can ever put into words.. and yes.. I'm crying as I'm writing this.. but only to let you know how wonderful my life, my husband and my family are and how lucky I am to have these moments. Again, I'm telling you this so you can hopefully sit back and realize in your own life what you have, what's most important and take it in.. Don't wait until you have to look at things through a different colored glasses.. Thank you Curtis for such a special evening.. I love you with all my heart. Deb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me darlin,It was my pleasure to brighten your day. I only hope to keep up the pace for you. I love you and you keep your head held high. I'm there for you all the way. I love you more than your wildest dreams. Curt.

Colleen said...

You are truly a remarkable couple. A match made in heaven. Now where's my kleenex...

Anonymous said...

That is so romantic! You sound like two young lovers. Hope everything goes well Friday. Love ya!

Julie said...

What a wonderful message from you to us!! Thank you for letting us into your "living room" and sharing that special night w/ us....SO glad ya'll are making special memories that ya'll can share for a lifetime! You 2 are truly a couple I look up to! love ya'll~Julie :)