Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weather or not.. :-)

I love this cold... i mean cool weather :-) I can't explain how hyper it makes me feel.. maybe like my dog Tobi who when you let her outside she runs all over the place.. or the horses when they get frisky and run all through the pasture.. that is me!!! I love it.. course when you get older those little bones start aching.. this is camping weather, bon fire weather.. hanging out outside weather.. did I say I love this weather.. I do. May you all have a blessed day today and enjoy the weather.. :-) Love Debbie

3 comments:

Julie said...

you forgot TRAIL RIDE WEATHER!! ya'll gonna join us on some or what??? next big one is Coldspring warm-up ride for houston!! we had a BLAST last year...i'll send u some pics - get u in the mood! we partied to at least 3 am on BOTH nights; acted like we were 21 again! hi-jacked joe cantrell's wagon, put a cirle Y sign on it, left it parked in the middle of the pasture for him to find sunday morining...it was fabulous!! let us know; we can make room in our campers! love ya'll!

Julie said...

by the way...ride is oct. 17, 18

Anonymous said...

Hi, Deb, your "cold" friend here. About the time I think it's gotten cold--here comes the hot weather again! Can't wait until we leave on Tuesday. Then you'll have all the cold weather you can stand!! I'm just about packed and ready to go. All I have left is my straighener and make-up. (wouldn't pack that except I'd scare ya'll to death!) Good times and good memories here we come. Love you!