Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day two

Well.. so here we are, day two of my paranoia and Patrick Swayze dies.. Ugh.. I know this whole thing is in Gods hands and trust it.. but I can't say that won't make the worry go away. so last night i wake in the middle of the night and felt like discomfort in my stomach.. it was probably hunger pains.. seriously cuz we had dinner at 5. But i did lay there and wonder.. you know this 40 days of rain may also have a factor in my little depression. Also, I'm asking for prayer for my sister Lori. she has been going through a lot lately with her eyesight and some findings in her MRI that could lead to her having MS. Thanks for listening.. Love Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, don't worry be happy. He fought for two years before he died, and he had a very agresive cancer (one of the worst), that is the one that my dad died from. I am praying for you and for Lori for strength and for the understanding of what is to come (whatever that may be). i love ya'll and miss ya'll, hope to se ya'll soon. (ok you know I'm redneck cause I just said ya'll like five times)Ha HA HA! anyway keep going strong and if you need to feed off of my strength, I think that I can spare some.
Love ya Carolyn