Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fun for the weekend..

This was a good weekend.. busy.. but when is it not.. Chey had friends over Fri and Sat night.. people who don't have only children don't know how nice it is to have friends over.. There are so many times she gets bored.. and we don't live in a neighborhood for her to ride her bike to a friends or something. So it was really nice. My cheerleaders did good at the game.. boys lost but girls looked good. Little hard to contain all 32 of them so I do the best I can. Stressing a little getting them ready for competition.. not until Nov. but I'm a perfectionist.. Saying prayers for my sister who's having a spinal tap done to see if she has MS.. and our family and friends who have the flu.. really hitting hard this year. I'm thankful for all I have, I'm thankful to be close to God, I'm truly blessed. May God bless you all. Talk to you soon. Debbie

No comments: