Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheerleading Drama momma's

Cheerleading drama mommas.. need i say more.. If it weren't for the love seeing the joy in the girls eyes when they cheer, or when we put them in stunts.. even the ones who will probably never be flyers.. i actually feed off them.. i feed off the innocense of the kids at school who hug you for being there for them... so i got to remember not to let the parents get to me so much so that i hate doing what I VOLUNTEERED to do. i remember praying last year to God to let me coach one more year.. not knowing what my future would hold.. and I'm even more appreciative to be back again this year.. I pray for those who have nothing to live better for than to gossip and live drama. Lord give them eyes to see what you want them to be.

Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on earth. AMEN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Baby. You said a mouth full there. Hang in there and do what YOU love to do and live it like there is no tomorrow!!! I know you have shown me a new way to live in the past 2 years and I BELIEVE there will be many more to come.
I love you more today than I did yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than I did today!!!
Your Hubby!

Julie said...

Double Ditto on the AMEN!! I feel for ya w/ all those moms!! Keep your head up & just look at what u love...watching those girls achieve their goals!