Thursday, June 18, 2009

Returning from vacation

Had a great time with the family on the lake for our little get away. Worst part about it is returning home and unpacking.. I'd almost pay someone to do it for me. I'm so proud of me.. letting go.. not doing so much relaxing, sleeping in, I did get on the computer a couple of times but briefly.. Curt did some fishing and a little R n R himself.. proud of him too. I'm the worlds worst about going on vacation and spending my entire time planning and keeping us on the go the whole time.. So a really nice relaxing time. Got a big week next week with Dr. appt.. but I'll think about that a little more next week. :-) Hop you all are having a nice week.. almost Friday. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! Funny, we just got back from our vacation on the lake as well. Had a great time. Hey, we need to catch up again; it's been a few months. Had lunch with Diana here at work, and we talked about you "I'm sure your ears were burning".