Sunday, June 21, 2009

I think I can.. I think I can.. I think I can

It's here.. this is my week from hell.. i can make it a good week or a miserable week.. I choose the first but that damn inner voice is killing me!!! I woke up this morning praying and saying over and over in my head for strength and surrender this to god.. why is it that you can be so strong and self assured in every aspect of your life.. but when it comes down to this for me I dwell on it so? Help me this week to keep my head high, away from stress and worry and for good news from the cancer doctor this Thursday. Your friend in need.. Deb

1 comment:

Julie said...

thinking of you this week & always! u r STRONG and i KNOW you will stay POSITIVE and continue to BELIEVE that God's plan for you is just beginning...you've helped us all who read this blog...praying for you to have a calm mind this week & for good results from the Dr.