Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Doing for others


I realize that I love doing things for other people.. I think I live to do it.. it gives me the satisfaction I need in life. The pay off of just being appreciated and thanked does it for me. When it becomes a job... not so fun anymore.. is that crazy.. I mean who doesn't need the money. With the girls down.. I find myself wearing them out doing so many things.. not because I'm out to prove anything but to show them things in life they might not have experienced yet.. let's face it.. they arn't getting any younger either.. haha. I'm sure all of you who visit this blog have done for others. For some of you.. it's what you have done for me. Doesn't it feel good, but it's a good feeling that you can't describe.. almost gives off an energy of some kind... maybe more so to us women.. I dunno.. what you guys have done for me here on this blog has been amazing and very much appreciated and I love you.. for today.. take in those moments and remember all that you've done and you do for others.. and what it does for you personally. Give yourself a little energy boost and be proud. May God Bless You.

Debbie

No comments: