Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy summer start

Wow.. what a kick off to a busy summer. Cassie came in yesterday so we now have all in the family :-) Looking back on last summer.. I was finishing up with my radiation treatments and going through some pretty bad side effects and pain from it. This summer, I'm very thankful and blessed to be feeling good and having the strength and be in a better state of mind. You can bet I'll be trying to make up for lost time.. haha. and you guys know me.. I'm not going to let up for one second. I hope you all have some little plans for the summer.. take it all in!! And by gosh put your suntan lotion on.. Being white can be pretty.. especially when you don't have to battle SKIN CANCER.. I've had 2 family members in the last year that had skin cancer removed.. it doesn't leave a very pretty hole once they have dug it out... Listen to me trying to be your mother.. haha.. Have a blessed day and week. I'm hoping to get together some pics to download for you soon. Love ya Deb

1 comment:

Julie said...

glad to hear from ya! sounds like things are busy & going great!! can't wait to visit next week! see ya soon!