Monday, March 30, 2009

Eye of the Tiger

For you "older" readers (haha) you know how the song and how it motivates you... That is where I am.. I'm not kidding, I let myself get physically sick and emotionally drained last week anticipating our Dr. appt. It's crazy... it took the weekend to rebuild myself.. I'm so over it!!! After speaking with other cancer peeps.. I find that that is totally normal.. but it's not my style. So I'm telling you guys now.. in the next few days.. I'm gonna let you know when my appt. is and be ready to keep me UP and remind me how stupid I was this time.. or better yet.. remind me to read this posting.. so I'm off to get the day going.. with my theme song for the day.. da da... da ta da.. da ta da da da.. (Eye of the Tiger) Love you all. and hope you are smiling from my crazy post. Debbie

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh yeah!! Now I'm singing it in my head...great song! :)
Glad you talk to other "cancer people" and that what you are feeling is normal...I think you do a fabulous jobat living your life!! Keep up the good work & hope you have a great afternoon!