Friday, April 3, 2009

Back in full swing

I have so many irons in the fire right now I'm just a tad overloaded.. gonna use this beautiful weekend to find myself, my priorities.. and my floor (haha) It's time to Spring Clean and get rid of clutter and things that frustrate me.. it's time to check things off my check off list and get back to enjoying life... not that I haven't been.. but the last two weeks before my doctors appt.. I let everything go.. day or two would have been ok.. but two weeks.. can you say with a capital OMG... now something else happened this week to someone Curt use to work with.. a man was visiting his mom walking back across the street to his house and was hit and killed by a vehicle. Only reminding me that none of us really know when our time is. And you say to yourself.. i just saw that person the other day.. so just a reminder to LIVE... I love you all... Deb

1 comment:

Julie said...

Girl...been waiting on ya! I figured you were busy w/ your list!! Sorry to hear about Curt's friend; you are right, never know when your time is, so live your life to the fullest everyday...no regrets! always leave each other on a happy note too! good luck w/ spring cleaning! Have a great weekend!