Wednesday, March 11, 2009

makin up for yesterday

Hey there.. WOW I had 5 messages from my last blog posting.. I was so excited to see responses.. Now, I don't expect it from you guys... you know that.. and a lot of you have told me why you don't respond.. prefectly fine.. for those of you who can.. for whatever reason you may come here to read.. I sometimes find myself looking for the same.. So making up for yesterday.. I don't know if it's hormones or stress that has me going from 0 to "crazy" in 5 seconds.. just little things can set me off.. course Curt had a good idea that it was the full moon. I'm doing much better today.. until something happens.. haha. Got something in the works today.. should all go well, i'll be sharing a sweet and happy story for me and the family.. God sure does work in mysterious ways.. Cherish your day today rain or sun. Love Debbie

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good Luck today! God is on your side! YeeHaw!!