Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 More Months!!

Yea.. Dr. says I'm doing great.. CT Scan shows "stable" they say that's the labs terms.. but that is good. He tells me that we will continue the 3 month visits for another year.. typically the cancer can come back in the first 1-2 years.. I'm almost at my year anniversary... we left the appointment in good spirits today but emotionally drained.. should sleep good tonight.. hope to.. Again I thank you all for the prayers and extra prayers. I'm blessed to have you in my life. If ever any of you need a prayer.. let me know.. Love you all.. Debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
GOD is Good....ALL the TIME!!

Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I want to personally thank each and every one who reads and comments on this blog. You inspire my wife and lift her spirits each and every day. Not to mention the prayers for her, me and Cheyenne. We love you guys and if ever you need anything... We will be glad to be there for ya'll. Thanks again!

Curt.

Julie said...

SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU & THE FAMILY!! Sure missed ya'll this weekend - I'll send pics!