Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday..

My morning has started off good. Typical get up and everyone ready.. I admit I did take an Ambien last night to make sure I would sleep and not worry. I had a church sign speak to me this morning :-) I love to read church signs.. theres always a good message serious and fun ones.. todays read.. "In God I trust, I will not be afraid." I love that god has found "creative" ways talk to me.. and I'm sure he's just as thrilled I have learned to listen and read. :-) I'm going to the doctor today with questions and an open mind. I'm thankful for how great I have felt over the last 2 months and all that I have been able to accomplish and do. I will let you know how it goes when I get back home. Thank you for your support and prayers. Debbie

1 comment:

Julie said...

It makes me smile when you talk about how God has found ways to talk to you! I know what you mean....I'm thinking he's always been talking to me...I'm just learning to be aware of it and listen!