Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Holy smoke what a day

Sorry I missed you guys yesterday.. I don't remember seeing daylight. :-) I was so tired last night.. I was like a kid when they are tired.. you could have said something to me and I would have started crying.. I subbed for P.E. yesterday, which I love.. but it was an on your feet all day thing and my feet told me about it.. got out about 3:30 got home changed and went to my cheer practice, where I believe all 15 of my girls had the same exhausting day I did and nothing was coming together.. thank goodness Curt took us to eat afterwards because there's no telling what I would have put on the table to eat. :-) Again at dinner I felt like it was all I could do to keep my head from falling into the mashed potatoes.. which would have definately made "funniest home videos" Can you remember the last time you've been that tired? It kinda frustrates me because "normally" I'm a person with no limits do it all and maybe once a month I get tired.. I know my energy level isn't what it use to be and I think I have found my limit. But can't sue me for trying. Today I'm meeting with the hospital for my volunteer interview for DARBY and packing to head out of town. Of course my computer will be with me so I will keep you posted on the trip. Talk to you soon! Love ya. Debbie

2 comments:

brennan said...

Have a great time and don't stay on your computer too much. Slow down and enjoy the days with Curt and Chey. Don't try to do too much, relax, relate,and release all the stress in your life and enjoy. Love ya

Julie said...

you are a "go-getter" but every now & then you need to "go-get" some rest! yes, you are human & need some R&R....:)
i know how you feel-i'm the same way-gotta get EVERYTHING accomplished that's in your head or you feel frustrated, behind for the next day, etc....it'll be there the next day to do ... along with all the other ideas, plans, etc....don't be too hard on yourself! love ya!