Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hey there..

Hello friends... I've been playing so much lately I had to take time to catch up at the house.. still got a long way to go but the laundry is done. :-) Chey is still on her medicine but she is over the Strep. thank goodness.. my focus now is on my cheer team.. our pee wee cheer competition will be next Thursday.. they are doing great, but we have a lot of practices between now and then. My next doctors appointment has been scheduled for December 18th.. which is good.. it isn't an "exact" two months before my next appt. I don't know why this December month has been on my mind so much.. the good news is that I will have a ct scan done for this one.. My nerve doctor has also scheduled a follow up visit.. the good news there is the numbness in my feet is 99% better.. and he didn't expect us to see any resutls for at least 6 months.. just thought I'd share that blessing with you.. I'm doing good mentally.. :-) staying busy of course.. check out the new pictures I've added from our recent activities.. may you all have a blessed day. Love Debbie

2 comments:

stephanie said...

I'm glad that Chey is feeling better and that you are already getting some relief with your nerves. I pray that everything stays good.

Stephanie

Julie said...

Glad your nerves are much better! That's a great sign! You are such a great person for staying positive. Praying for you ~ Julie