Monday, October 27, 2008

10/27

So sorry I missed today.. (Monday) I was waiting on my pics from the weekend to share everything with you. Today was busy with Darby.. then Chey was feeling a little under the weather.. she didn't want to miss Red Ribbon week (drug free week) so I let her go.. took her to the doctor today and wouldn't you know it... she has Strep Throat.. I'm a terrible mother.. I should have known.. so we have antibotic and now.. Darby did kick off red ribbon week.. i think the kiddos loved him.. and I loved it.. I'll catch you guys up tomorrow from the weekend and whats going on through this head of mine... sleep tight.. Debbie

1 comment:

Julie said...

Tell Chey I hope she feels better soon! I hated having strep! Glad DARBY is involved in red ribbon week - it's a great thing! I'm sitting her at my desk at school in my PJ's!!! It's pajama day at our school for red ribbon week!