Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Things I love

Thank you for your supporting words yesterday.. I had a good day.. and got a lot done on my checklist. yea!! So this morning, sitting at my desk finishing paying bills... I stopped.. looked around the room and started looking at all the little things in my area that are fun and inspirational. I see.. 7 Believe signs.. several smell good candles.. friends and family fun pictures and a puppy curled up taking a nap. How cool is that.. so if you have a second.. tell me something you see that you love or inspires you that is right there around you.. anything.. like my ring on my finger I see when I'm typing.. play along and share.. love ya. Deb

4 comments:

brennan said...

I see pics of family on my desk, I mentally see you and me in Alto when it was cold all dressed up in riding gear, I see sitting on your shoulder a guardian angel keeping you safe, loveing you, and keeping you strong. We love you and of course are praying for you each minute of every day and sending our strength to you.
Love, Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I see so many pictures of Logan all over my office, his sweet face makes me smile:) I see a candle that makes me feel warm it has a little word cut out of metal hanging from it "BELIEVE" it remindes me of the BRAVEST woman I have ever known. Love you Deb!

:) Melody

Anonymous said...

I see a picture of you and me with a sweet smile on our face. I see a picture of our family that you made us take time to get and makes me take time to enjoy who they are and what they mean to me.I love you and will be your strenght when you need me. I love you.

Curt.

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Debbie! I don't know your email, but have a few things to share with you. Bring rain boots, if you have them. They're great for stomping around making snowmen! You don't need hair dryers, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc. We have plenty there. We do not have curling irons or straightners. I'm sure I'll think of a million more things. Love you, Karen