Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sallee's White Christmas




Hello my friends. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! We left kinda last minute.. and I didn't realize where we would be out of touch. We were invited to Colorado by our friends the Gabriel and Bledsoe family.. and our new way of living now.. is never pass up an opportunity. :-) It was so beautiful and fun. We were in awe.. pictures won't do it justice but I'm sharing anyway. In my 40 years of living I've never seen snow this beautiful and thick.. me, Curt and the girls had a BLAST.. We are on the home stretch to getting back home.
I've missed you guys. Love Debbie

ve

3 comments:

Julie said...

What a wonderful adventure & what a great way to live...never passing up an opportunity! How God is truly blessing you & your family! Best wishes for a fun-filled new year with more adventures to come!

stephanie said...

What a nice way to spend Christmas. I love snow on Christmas although I'm used to it up in Michigan if there isn't snow it just doesn't feel right to me. It sure looks like you all had a great time.

Congrats on your good clean scan results. You have such a great outlook on life it is really refeshing to come on your blog and read becuase you are such a positive person. I always feel better after checking in. Your daughter Chey sounds like a real gem. You should be so very proud of raising such a kind, loving, generous girl. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing good. I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Stephanie

Colleen said...

WOW!!!! What a beautiful white Christmas y'all had!!! What an awesome opportunity. Happy New Year!!!!