Friday, December 12, 2008

TGIF !!

Happy Friday.. I know you guys who work don't think for us non working people the weekend can be as much appreciated as it is for you.. but your wrong.. we love the weekend just as much. :-) Gonna be busy this weekend but not to busy to hang out and enjoy the weekend.. I can tell you I won't be hitting the shopping crowds. (yeah) Gonna try to keep my mind off the big week next week. I'm was about 80/20 worrying about next week.. but now I'm at about 60/40 (lol) which is good.. I'm ready to take on whatever is thrown my way. My biggest concern right now is the frequent pain I get in some areas.. but that could be old age or cold weather.. :-) right? (don't answer that) I got a birthday coming in February.. 40 has been a little rough.. 41 is gonna be great!! So let's go out and take on the weekend !! Enjoy and be safe. Love Debbie

No comments: