Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The New Me

This is the childhood dream I was telling you about! I've ordered my mascot! Crazy.. YES! How will I use it.. every way possible.. give a smile to a sick child or elderly, encourage kids, it's unlimited to what I can do. And if I pick up a few promotional jobs for businesses along the way.. cool too. I will be "living my dream" and encourage others to do the same.
We need a name. I want to use acronyms for the name. (i.e. Dream, Live, Enjoy, Believe.. positive encouraging words) Of course I want something catchy so kids can holler for me and it sounds cool.. See what you guys can come up with.. I have about 2 weeks before I have to turn in a name for them to print on my jersey. :-) I'm sooo excited.. For those who know me.. i'm sure your not surprised.. those who don't I'm already a mascot just didn't have a body to go with it. :-) love you guys!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm excited for you and glad you are carrying out your dream! And it's such a great one!! It'll be super helping others & bringing smiles to their faces. I'm still thinking of a name.
Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about sleeping with something that has more hair than me. LOL. Love you! Curt.

terrock2002 said...

I have been giving your mascot name some thought and so far the only name I can think of is Floydd. Which stands for Forever, Live, On, Your, Dream, Daily. Good luck in choosing your name.

Terry

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,, this is Lori, Carolyns aunt.. ha.. thought i would let you know i check on you as often as possibe..so you know .. i think she;s cute or he not sure..ha.. not sure of a name,, but i will be trying to think of name too..ill write back soon. you take care and god bless you and your family. yall are in our prayers.. Lori