Monday, August 4, 2008

Hey there

Hello my friends.. Hope today's blog find you well. This morning I had a CT of the brain.. pretty sure there's a lot of nothing there (haha) it was short and sweet. We had a nice weekend and got in a really good nap on Sunday. :-) Looking forward to the Mud Bog benefit this weekend!! Although I had an appointment this morning I'm looking forward to not having to go to any appointments this week. That is really exciting. We had cheerleading camp for my 3rd and 4th graders this Sat. that was so much FUN.. I have 13 girls and I'm really excited about getting started. Health wise.. feeling good.. the regular stuff still going on.. I've made an appt. to see a G.I. to see if I can "get to the bottom" of things.. I'm in good spirits and thank you all again and again for your support and prayers. Love you. Debbie

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you are in high spirits!!! So, did they give you the CT Scan results or when do you get those back? Keep us updated about the GI visit too!!