Friday, September 10, 2010

Whirlwind

Sorry I haven't been here in a while. been so crazy busy.. not much time to stop and smell the roses.. but then again, the roses are right under our nose. Our kids at our new OMG gym are fantastic! They keep us feeling young and we are having so much fun. Living the american dream.. living my dream.. that is what life is about. I'm thankful daily for the gifts in our life and even those wake up calls we get but sometimes ignore.. I'm feeling great. I don't have another follow up appointment until January. I have very little time to focus on worrying about cancer. I did recenlty watch letters to God and oh my.. I definately cried.. but it was healthy to do so. :-) reminded me of something else I want to do so bad and that is visit those kids in hospitals.. when I will find time, not sure need just a few more months to get organized and will give it another go.. may all of you see your blessings in front of you. Love always. Debbie

No comments: