Friday, September 17, 2010

Support My Friend

Prayers and support for my friend. You know it seems everywhere you turn now you hear of friends and loved ones who are being faced with cancer. My friend Kristal in the Houston area has been diagnosed with cervical cancer. We have a blog started for her. I'm hoping if you still check here every now and then.. because I'm not as good at writing as I was that you will give her the same love and support you have given me. I'm not sure I wouldn't have been as strong as I was not having your support on my blog. Please check out Kristal's blog. www.thumpermoments.blogspot.com thank you for your continuious support and prayers. For me.. We are blessed that our new OMG business has taken off like it has keeping us very busy but enjoying the kids so much and they are keeping us young. :-) Well I like to think so.

No comments: