Saturday, April 17, 2010

Checks... Mix

That's right.. a big ol bowl of CHECKS MIX.. what does that mean, checking everything on the 100 page list to make sure I have all I need to start the new business.. forms, CHECK.. darby, check.. gym key, CHECK CHECK.. I mean OMG !! (pardon the pun) I'm up at 4 am.. listening to Chey toss in the bed, Curt snoring.. dog knawing on her bone wondering when we are going back to bed. MIX - the emotions I'm feeling right now.. so excited.. to see who comes to sign up, that I'm actually doing this, the what ifs, then the worry, the stress, and I must say the exhaustion... I feel so bad for Curt and Chey and what they have had to deal with since I've been on this one track mind of starting the business AND continue working at school. but if you guys know me... you know I wouldn't have it any other way.. I must say I take the words LIVE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW a little to far.. lol. Oh and as far as that darn ol cancer.. I really haven't had time to worry about it much.. (ya think..) Oh, I'm sooooo thankful for all my friends and family and my bloggers.. and my wonderful life. Remember to do those things you've always wanted to do... what a rewarding life I'm now living. Thank you lord. May God bless you.

2 comments:

Julie said...

im smiling as i read....so you...can just hear ya talking those words as i read them! the best of luck w/ the new gym & keep us updated!!

Unknown said...

Hey Deb! I'm so excited for your new adventure! I can't wait to hear about how everything goes. I just know that your gym is going to be awsome. I wish I lived there so I could bring my kids.

I haven't been able to check in lately. Things have been crazy recently with work and everything. But I just keep telling myself that everything will work out.

Congrats on your new adventure. I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Stephanie