Monday, April 5, 2010

Full Circle

I'm one of those people who will always say... everything happens for a reason. From being diagnosed with cancer, to the people you meet in your life. Sometimes if you slow down, you realize why those things have happened. Lately, it seems almost daily I catch myself smiling because I have seen things come around full circle. What an amazing and sometimes overwhelming realization. I know this seems really deep... but so very real for me. So... good, bad, ugly or sad it's for a reason.. Sit back and take it in every once in a while.. only to be amazed at God's work... Thank you all for the many blessings and support you give me on a daily basis. I hope I'm in your life... for a reason... to be there for you someday. :-)

1 comment:

Julie said...

your posts help me more than you can imagine! i'm so glad & blessed you are here for me too! love you girl!