Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Boost

Hello all.. been missing ya. Really have just filled my every waking hour with something. I think that is good.. but sometimes ask myself if I'm taking time to smell the roses. I may not "really" smell the roses.. but I think what I'm doing is the roses.. does that make sense? I just got finished watching an Oprah show with Bret Michaels and what happened with him and how he feels now... what's important to him.. and how he felt like he was living a great life but was even more energized to LIVE. THAT'S IT.. THAT'S ME... that many people who have been faced with a life threatening scare that either takes you down to the point where you give up or makes you LIVE LIFE like there is no tomorrow. Your energy and mind goes crazy.. I wish I could bottle this.. I wish I could explain it to all of you so you can feel it without going through something like I have.. maybe somehow all this rambling will make sense to you and you'll get the BIG PICTURE.. but you know what.. even I have found that.. watching this show with Bret was my little reminder.. SO.. don't get stagnant.. may God bless you and give you the glasses to see life the way he wants you to.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Once again....VERY WELL SAID...thank you for making us wake up, get up, and make the most of our every day! Thanks for making us "smell the roses"!! You are a great inspiration Deb!