Friday, May 8, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend


Happy Friday.. Looking forward to an unplanned, unscheduled, no agenda mother's day weekend, we are on the go soooo much and the end of this month will be major hectic.. As a "normal" mother.. I would be expecting big things, but now, it's about appreciating my family and our special times together.. Since Chey has been home from her tonsil surgery... we've spent a lot of time coloring, playing games and stuff.. although at the time I think of all the things I could be doing and should be doing.. this has been an eye opener for me.. that no matter how messy the house, how much laundry needs to be done.. the times with her matter the most.. she's not going to remember how dirty the house was.. (well she might) haha.. but she will remember playing games, swinging and jumping on the trampoline.. I'm haven't successfully pulled away from all that I have to do .. but have had a little reminder hanging around that I can do both.. so that's what's on Deb's brain today.. may you all have a blessed Mother's Day and appreciate your health, family's health and the "little things". Love Debbie

1 comment:

Julie said...

once again, great idea to share, remember the little things w/ your family!! i too was thinking yesterday that i need to slow down & spend quality time w/ my boys instead of always doing laundry & straightening the house!1 thanks for the "OK" to do that!! :)
yall have a great mother's day weekend - & love the new "green" look to the blog!! miss ya!