Monday, May 11, 2009

Day after Mother's Day

So it was a great weekend.. hope all of you had a great Mother's Day weekend. We were loved, appreciated and recognized.. Now it's Monday.. let's get back to work. :-) Chey has been recovering really well from her tonsils.. got a busy month ahead of us.. Cassie our middle child (from Curt's first marriage) will be turning the BIG 16.. yeah.. and Tori the oldest will be graduating.. I'm perplexed on what to get them... course money is always a good thing but I can never settle for just that.. I want there to be a little something cute or unexpected.. ya know.. so if any of you can cough up ideas.. I'd be very much appreciative.. I'm feeling good.. those occasional quirks in my body... won't sweat those till next month.. for now we'll just say they are gas pains.. :-) my hot flashes are getting worse.. more frequent and more sweat.. yuk.. still not enough to set me off to start taking the pills.. Curt says my fuses set off a little quicker.. on some days I'd say that too... I say.. if he'd just clean out his ears.. I'd be fine.. haha.. just kidding.. Love ya Curt.. all in all, I can't complain. So have a great day and I'll keep ya posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Graduation & Sweet 16! Wow! Congrats! We got hayden a really nice laptop/printer for his grad. But with girls that age, maybe a nice piece of jewelry or a nice watch they can remember y'all gave to them on these special occasions? Not sure what they are into these days. James Avery has some really nice crosses and stuff. I bought 1 for Hayden for xmas and he never takes it off.

Love you!!! - Deena

Julie said...

i agree w/ deena; a nice piece of jewelry - something little, easy to wear w/ whatever their mood or fashion statement (a little charm on a small bracelet, little pair of diamond earrings...); good to hear you in happy spirits!