Monday, May 4, 2009

It's been a while


Hello.. hope everyone had a great weekend. Chey did get her tonsils out on Friday. All went well. I have taken your guys advice and have not let the pain med wear out. She has been doing very well and taking down some food. I fell like a momma bird almost chewing up the food she wants and feeding it to her.. haha.. it has been a beautiful feeling holding her while she sleeps in my lap. She will be home with me all week.. you can bet we will both have cabin fever.. :-) Just don't want to take her out in public right now with her immune system down. Call me the protective mother.. i don't care.. we are all guilty of it in some way or another. :-) Well I'm gonna check on my baby calf (curt calls her that) when she hollers maaaaaa maaaa.. he said she sounds like a baby calf.. and now that he said that it's stuck.. have a great day. I'll keep ya posted.

2 comments:

Julie said...

glad all is well; enjoy your week of pampering her...i know she'll look back on this w/ fond memories one day! Love her doll!!! too cool!!

Anonymous said...

Now tell me she did not fall far from the tree. That girl is a spittin image of her Ma Ma. LOL.I love both of you more today than I did yesterday and I'll love ya'll more tomorrow than I do today!
Curt.