Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Still think about it..

I realized you can run but you can't hide from it all.. the past few mornings before getting up.. between snooze buttons I found myself laying there thinking about my next doctors appointment. For me, it's a little early to be getting in that worried state of mind yet.. that comes about a week before my Dr. appt. but I did call yesterday and let them know I wanted a CT scan before my appt. for my own sanity.. just the other day I was talking to Curt about how different a calendar looks to me. I held it up and looked at it as we were putting dates of plans down and thought to myself.. I may not have all this time.. now I'm not being morbid or depressed.. I promise.. just realizing, heck none of us really know what the year holds for us and if we all realized that each day might be a little more special to us all. I've realized that I kinda fell back on some of those things I wanted to have done for my family "just in case" because I have gotten comfortable with life again.. (not that its a bad thing) but I am going to get back on that.. and of course continue enjoying life, my daughter, my husband and all my wonderful friends and support group.. (you) Have a blessed day. Love Debbie

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, I just get so much from what you write/share with us. It's all so true, yet the everyday person usually doesn't stop and think about it that way; when we all should be stopping and approaching life like that. I can't say "Thanks" enough for all you share & for all the thoughts you put in my head that make me a better person, mom, wife, etc. I pray you will have emotional & mental ease between now & your next visit. love ya!

Anonymous said...

Gosh Debbie I teared up on this one.............. I tell God all the time in my prayers that I need you for a really long time I always feel better after I pray so I know he's saying OK. Your such a gift to me and all of your friends. THANKS!!!!

Love Ya
Melody