Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bad Weather Days

So schools and work have bad weather days... how bout for stay at home moms.. :-) Today is one of those wet dreary days which makes it very hard to get motivated to do anything.. Don't know who the official would be that would call one of these days for us.. but I think I'm gonna pull a bad weather day today. I deserve it.. right.. sounds good anyway.. I'm not much of a lay around and do nothing.. but I did get a chick flick movie from Redbox and it's calling my name.. Fo you guys having to work.. I'll be thinking about ya.. travel safe and I'll check back in tomorrow. Love ya Deb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday girl!!! Man you and Curt look HOT in those birthday pictures. Looks like y'all had a blast. :)

Love ya
Melody

Julie said...

enjoy your movie!!