Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost Valentine's Day

Hey there.. Pink, Red and white everywhere.. I'm subbing today a Kindergarten class.. oh my..
I just want to remind you to take time out for you.. now is the time you won't feel guilty because it's valentines to splurge a little, get a massage, pedi, mani, do something for yourself or for you and your spouse alone.. it's sooo worth it and there's no doubt you probably deserve it. Because we will be celebrating my birthday "month" this weekend.. i'm gonna have to postphone my massage but you can bet I'll be getting one.. they are awesome.. my problem is even thought it's relaxing.. I can't shut up.. I usually talk the whole time.. but oh well.. it's what I do. another reason I come here to talk when there's no one else to listen.. haha.. so i'm gonna finish class up today and enjoy the outside this afternoon.. have a great rest of the day. Deb

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad to hear happiness in your words! Enjoy your afternoon; it's beautiful here in East Texas!!