Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where have I been

You know i really couldn't tell ya where I've been.. Fast paced living I guess. Sure is fun. Enjoying the nice spring weather one day and the day of spring we have snow.. really.. and then.. if that wasn't weird enough, because we already had snow in Feb. our family didn't even bother to go out in it and make snowmen. Now you know it's bad when you live in Texas and you don't get excited about snow. I'm working on a project right now.. don't want to blow my cover until it comes true.. i'm praying daily that it works out.. just another Dream I'm trying to make come true. This one is pretty big and may bring everything full circle.. I hope next time you hear from me I'm shouting it out to everyone.. rest assure it's not another child.. haha.. summer is just around the corner.. be sure to plan something big and fun for yourself and for your family.. Live Laugh and Love.. :-) Debbie

1 comment:

Julie said...

i hope it comes true too!!! (do i know what it is??? kinda have a guess) :)
if that's not it, i know it'll be great! maybe we can have another BELIEVE party this summer; we r in the new house & would love to have a weekend w/ old friends!