Monday, March 1, 2010

And we had Fun, Fun, Fun on our cruise ship while we were awaaaay

Wow!! we had an amazing time on the cruise. I can't say enough good things about it. We are back heading home and feeling so blessed to have had the opportunity to take this trip. Think it was due for us all. It amazes me that it takes something like this to remind you to lighten up on life. I was telling Curt on the way home a little while ago.. how all those list of things to do just didn't seem so important anymore.. i mean i know they are but we sometimes let those stress us out and it's not worth it. I can check off the list to Swim with the Dolphins or maybe... add it back to do it again. :-) It was everything i dreamed and MORE.. ahhhh. Pictures won't do it justice but of course i'm gonna show you anyway.. As we head back home.. i'm reminded i have a Dr. appt this Thur. but seem to be a little less worried about it as I was just a few days before the trip. maybe that is why I do these little trips.. my therapy as well as our family. Enjoy the photos. Love Debbie

1 comment:

Julie said...

so glad it was even more than u expected! and once again, thanks for "teaching me something" with your post....i too stress out way too much over my "TO DO LIST"!! LOVE YA'LL :)