Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year...

Whew.. here it comes.. there it goes.. wait here it comes again.. wait.. that is ME.. all over the place leaving tracks but LIVING.. exactly what God wants us to do.. :-) Hope you all rang in the New Year right and are doing well. We are staying busy.. back to work.. Chey playing basketball.. Curt raced at Monster Truck Jam in Houston and it's soon to be my Birthday Month.. yes, I celebrate the entire month.. I have also become a Rock Band junkie.. I love to play the drums.. Who knew !!! I need to be doing some Wii Fit.. Naaaa.. I wanna bang on the drums all day. I had this great idea for our family to dress up over the holidays as our Rock Band.. I'll attach that photo.. got a little crazy... we pulled out every crazy outfit we could find.. Good times.. well, gonna work on staying posted again.. don't have another appt. till April.. yea!! I'd love to hear from you if anybody is left since I've been so bad at writing.. God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I over nice post. Specially the title attracted me to read the whole story.

stephanie said...

You guys always seem to be having so much fun!! We got the wii for Christmas and it is fun. We have been enjoying the wii sports. Glad to hear you had a great holiday. Good to hear from you again. Talk to you soon.
Stephanie