Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tis the season

Hello all.. ready for the holidays? I'm ready!! and glad to say we are all doing good and healthy. Tori and Cassie will be coming in soon.. we will be going from a 3 person family to 5 person family.. all girls.. haha.. poor curt.. he'll have him a nice lil spot outside to "relieve" himself.. just kidding. I love having these school work schedule.. I mean who else can look forward to the holidays like we can.. 2 weeks off for Christmas and New Year, Spring Break... to cool. I still haven't posted those pics.. i'll get on that over my break.. I hope all of you are doing well.. Julie can't wait to see the house.. and Stephanie.. I really want to see that baby!!! thanks for checking in every once in a while.. You guys have a very Merry Christmas.. enjoy and cherish EVERY minute you have.. God bless you all. Debbie

3 comments:

Julie said...

Teachers live for the holidays!! Glad to see ya'll for a few min. the other day ~ it cracks Adam up how fast we start talking and carrying on!!! Like we haven't missed a minute! Can't wait to really sit down & visit w/ you guys soon ~ HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY BREAK!

Anonymous said...

I will love you always and forever.
Your Hubby!

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks