Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mixed NUTS

I'm back again.. I just read my emails here at work to find out that one teacher found out her husband has cancer.. pretty bad.. and another note of someone else having cancer.. then the 20 year old girl who died in a car accident Sunday.. the news around is saddening.. I want to cry.. but trying to hold it in. especially here at work.. might need to slip off somewhere and get it out.. holding it in isn't good. deep breath let it out slowly.. Pray for me, and pray for these families who are suffering right now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on over here and I'll hug you and cry with you! I can't imagine how you feel because I'M anxious myself. Hang in there---I know you're going to get GOOD news. I love you, karen

Anonymous said...

Just in case you need it, here's a reminder. You are in the arms of the lord almighty and he is looking at you with a smile telling you he has your worry, pain, and stress all in his hands and all you need to do is let it go and he will hold it for you. Not to mention you have my big old shoulder to lay your head on and rest. I love you soooo much! Smile and have a great day.
Your Hubby!