Thursday, October 29, 2009

discombobulated.. debbie

This week.. it's discombobulated Debbie.. yesterday i forgot my purse and phone at home.. today my keys.. it's crazy. I've really been tied up with cheerleading getting ready for competition next week.. which is good i guess because I'm not thinking about my dr. appt. but deep down.. maybe I am. I'm praying all things are good.. I feel like they will be... I've taken the day off, to worry in the morning and celebrate after the appt. it isn't until like noon.. i mean why couldn't i be the first appt for the day.. that would have been much better. I know you guys are praying for me and I feel it. Thank you. I'll let you all know after I find out something on Thursday. in the meantime.. maybe i can keep myself combobulated for a few more days.. :-) Have a blessed day. Debbie

No comments: