Sunday, August 30, 2009

Starting 2nd week of school

First week went pretty good.. adjusting to my shoes, being on my feet all day.. all in all not to bad. We circulate a lot of kiddos through p.e. throughout the day. Chey is loving her school and teacher.. so glad.. lately she has been up my bootie.. don't know if she is just adjusting to me working, going to middle school, etc.. but i better not stop to fast.. :-) Worked this weekend getting the house cleaned.. it was a mess from last week.. getting a better grasp on my schedule so hopefully i can get things organized.. my internet was down again this week, then my satellite.. talk about an electronical meltdown.. thinks things are getting back to working.. I'm feeling good.. maybe a little overwhelmed cuz I like things with a little structure.. but it will get there.. hope all is well on your homefront.. I go for my CT scan later this month.. they changed my follow up to early Nov. (ugh) things happen for a reason.. so I find myself wondering why.. but not gonna fret over it right now. Take care. Love to you all. Debbie

No comments: