Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back online

hello.. hope you had a great week and weekend.. i'm just now getting back on line.. still having a few glitches.. this week is going to be busy.. chey has volleyball camp and VBS, then going out of town for the weekend.. gotta share with you my week last week.. little late tonight ... I had my up and down moments.. I'll say that.. but God was with me and even spoke through Cheyenne through it all.. this week is going to be great and fun.. I'm assembly leader at VBS.. i get to be crazy with the kids and get them excited about god.. what could be better than that.. hope i have time to sit and chat soon.. i got a lot going on in this head of mine and I need to share or i will keep inside and that isn't good. you guys take care and have a good Monday.. I'll be sharing with you soon. Love Debbie

No comments: