Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello. Long time no talk. To say I've been busy is an understatement. Think i'm gonna slow down just a tad. Naaa life is to much fun. :-) I'm doing very well. Going to the doctor this month. Haven't been in 6 months! ugh.. good and bad. good cuz my leash is longer bad cuz I feel like what if I wait to long. I've known this all along.. but it's in Gods hands.. he knows my plan and I am to continue living and not sweating it.. I'm excited about 2011. God bless you all in your 2011 plans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! We Love & Miss Ya'll; wished we could've been together to Celebrate!!! Need to do that soon! Yes, I still check in every once in a while to see if you've posted something new; Lord knows and I know you guys are busy! See ya soon, Love to you, Curt and Chey!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back, you have been missed. Happy New Year.